The barn by bryan [November 2013]

I like music, as I assume most of you do. I like most kinds of music, but I prefer country music, always have and always will. Maybe it’s because I grew up in the sticks, maybe because it speaks to me or maybe it’s because it’s the best genre out there, maybe all of the above. Whatever the reason, I like to think that I know a lot about country music, but every time I turn around I learn something new, ha, who knew. So, this month’s playlist is a list of songs, that until recently, were not on my radar (except one, it’s good, so just go with it). If you haven’t heard them before, enjoy and if you have… well, enjoy! 

Tyler Farr, Hello Goodbye
Clay Walker, Jesse James
Reckless Kelly, Stick Around
Wade Bowen, Trouble
Kenny Chesney, Being Drunk’s a lot like loving you 


Comments

  1. I swear, this is the best part of every new month! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist