1. Hike a 14'er
2. Run the Tower Rock 10K
3. Buy the person behind me's meal
4. Lose 30 lbs (4/30)
- What was the moral of the story about the tortoise and the hare?
- What was the moral of the story about the tortoise and the hare?.....again. I've made my monthly savings goal 2 months (thank goodness for tax returns to keep me on track!)
- It took me 8ish weeks to finish the first phase of the plan (for your reference Phase 1 is 4 weeks long). I'm doing much better in Phase 2 and have missed only 2 workouts total in Phase 2 (I'm just finishing up week 3)! And I've been running on my "rest" day.
8. Golf 3 new courses
9. Learn to wakeboard
10. Brice Canyon
11. Zion National Park
12. Territorial Prison Museum
13. Meet my neighbors
14. Finish my will
15. Far-away friend of the month card/care package (3/12)
- I have the best friends in the world! Click on Far-away Friend to read about some of my favorites who live way too far away from me!
- You are here! Thank you for reading!
19. Glow-in-the-dark golf tournament
20. Donate blood 3x
21. Adopt a soldier program
- Click here to read my letters
- I'm licensed to carry!
25. Zip line
26. Finish my house projects - trim, yard, closet doors
27. Pay off my car.....again (which also means paying off the basement swimming pool removal) I'm getting closer I think I can have it paid off in the fall.
28. Visit my grandparents
29. Make 12 new Pinterest recipes or projects (3/12)
- Click here for the projects and recipes I've tested out for you! Remember exact measurements are optional (most of the time) This philosophy may have failed me once before.
- Click here to see my library!