I know famous people

Some people know real famous people, like the ones you might see on tv, or on a stage, or in a mug shot. Sorry, that wasn't very nice.

Anyway, I like to think that I have several people that I know in real life that should be famous because they are that nice, that giving and/or that awesome! As I'm writing this, I think this might become a "series".....hum....must make a special tag in case I decide to follow through on this.

So here is my first famous person, although it would probably be most accurate to describe him as an acquaintance.....we drank beer together at calf fry and have a good mutual friend, so introducing my first famous person friend!

Nick - he is going to be famous for hiking the Appalachian Trail! He will be starting his journey with his border collie, Gus on March 15, 2013 and will be on this adventure for approximately 5 months. Now the part that I am really excited about.......he has a blog so that someone who is a gypsy soul at heart, but just can't quite bring herself to throw her cares into the wind (that would be me) can live vicariously through his blog.

PLEASE, check out his blog and follow him and his doogis, Gus on their awesome adventure!


Comments

  1. That's amazing! You've got to get him for a guest blog when he's done!!

    Also, wrote my Soul Food Friday post over the weekend. Excited for that link up! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist