30th birthday weekend recap....part I

 [Linking up with Sami @ Sami's Shenanigans for Weekend Shenanigans]

If you didn't read about me thinking that 30 might suck, boy oh boy was I wrong! The weekend might have started off a little rough, but even I-80 in the winter couldn't ruin our fun! A week late, but hey I warned you I might need some extra recovery time since I'm 30, not to mention I had lots of people waiting on little ole' me to return and get to work for them!

OKTrailerPark Friend and Mr. OKTrailerPark Friend (he might be getting his own name since I know him better now, we will see) were on their way to Wyoming when BAM, I-80 is closed from Cheyenne to Laramie. For anyone who lives in Wyoming or has been to Wyoming in the winter is not at all shocked by this. So they got one of the few hotel rooms left in Cheyenne, dropped a few bills at the western store and had a "down home" breakfast before heading on west the next day. Meanwhile, the rest of us, Little Sister, Little Sister's Boyfriend, Music Man and I hit the slopes for some Friday fun at Beaver Mountain.


We drew a few stares (I'm going to presume with jealousy) and a few shoutouts with our awesome  tailgate for lunch in the parking lot! Keith Stone is smooth and oh so many uses. I'm not really sure how big those burgers are, but I think they were knockin' on the door of HUGE!


First day of 30 wasn't too bad!






To be continued..............................





Comments

  1. Tailgate at the ski resort. Awesome. I think I'm going to let you plan my 30th birthday party! :)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mroktrailerpark friend likes his name!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist