Dinosaurs don't have hairspray

Did I just hear that right? Lawmakers are looking an passing legislative restrictions on hairspray? Obviously claims against vehicles, factories and farting cows didn't work out....on to the next culprit of the demise of the world as we know it. The downlow on these awful, life threatening beauty products is astonishing.

Music Man is what some would refer to as an encyclopedia of useless knowledge...which I am going to use today in this blog. So I guess it might be useful to some. I will not check the accuracy of his statements as I am not a real journalist, I can write whatever I want, but for the record, he is usually right (don't tell him I said that). He said that all of this research showing how bad CFCs and VOCs are for us is all government backed, but when you start to read some independent researchers work there may be a little more to the story......gasp. Apparently, we might not really be in that bad of shape. For instance CO2 levels were 600 times what are were back in the Ice Age. WHAT?!?! How is that possible?

 Dinosaurs didn't have hairspray!!!!!!!



Anyway, I guess now hairspray can join livers and guns on the black market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist