"Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
~ Jack BennyMy friend Tiffany has the greatest blog ever! She is always doing fun things on there as well as going on awesome adventures! Her blog and her lists have inspired me to create my very own "30 by 31" to-do list. Check out her daily accounts of Figuring Out the Plot. And I present to you.........30 by 31!
1. Hike a 14'er
2. Run the Tower Rock 10K
3. Buy the person behind me's meal
4. Lose 30 lbs
5. Save $6,000
6. Finish TurboFire
7. Finish Chalean Extreme
8. Golf 3 new courses
9. Learn to wakeboard
10. Brice Canyon
11. Zion National Park
12. Territorial Prison Museum
13. Meet my neighbors
14. Finish my will
15. Far-away friend of the month card/care package
16. Have outdoor Christmas lights
17. Have a blog
18. Go night snowboarding
19. Glow-in-the-dark golf tournament
20. Donate blood 3x
21. Adopt a soldier program
22. Volunteer at National High School Finals Rodeo
23. Get my concealed carry permit and a pretty gun to conceal carry w/ a sweet shoulder sling!
24. Take a Spanish class
25. Zip line
26. Finish my house projects - trim, yard, closet doors
27. Pay off my car.....again (which also means paying off the basement swimming pool removal)
28. Visit my grandparents
29. Make 12 new Pinterest recipes or projects
30. Read 6 new books
Stay tuned to follow my adventures as I make my way through the DIRTY 30!
PS. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a Dirty 30 list....I reserve the right to add, delete and amend in anyway throughout this year.