Sisters


 
They can't do anything about it! AND I'm going to post embarrassing pictures of them on my blog and there is still nothing they can do about it! Sister and Little Sister, I don't know what I'd do without them, but sometimes I'd like to kill'em.

We've been through alot, some good, some bad. We have our own dialect (more on that later). And we are pretty open book. We have furry children, most of which are naughty. Sister has agreed to guest blog with 'Critter Tales', all about her naughty weenie dog. They were a hit during her treatments with all that followed and continue on Facebook so lets hear a chant to get her going on those! We are stylish, as seen below.


We can be acceptable humans to take out into public should the need arise.

Mountain States Circuit Finals 2012 Rock Springs, WY



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist