[Linking up with Julia at Black Tag Diaries]
- that my job allows me to travel and take time off (especially in emergencies)
- that I have friends I can count on to take care of things while I'm gone, mostly keeping this baby alive and harvested
- for this cute little furry face
- for carpet shampooers to clean up said dogs insane shedding
- a little patio that makes me feel like I'm in the country (minus the yelling neighborhood kiddos)
- beer, yep I'm thankful for beer
What are you thankful for?
PS. Don't forget to link up here at Almost Gypsy Soul on the fourth Friday of the month (tomorrow!) for Soul Food Friday! Let blogland know what feeds your soul!