#29.8: hair-on hide stools

Music man made me pine stools to match my coffee table that I got for Christmas. It probably nearly killed him to do OSU on here....he's a die hard Wyoming fan.


So I decided that there were a few Pinterest projects that I wanted to give a try with hair-on hide. I was warned by several friends that hair-on hide stools weren't as good as they seem as the hair will all rub off. I went ahead and did it anyway....I still have enough hide I can recover when it all rubs off. So here is the finished product of my cowhide bar stools.



And a project for the rest of my hide?......Can I master this one? Thoughts?


Comments

  1. Ooo, love it! And you can totally do the mirror. Go for it girl!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Those look great! Good job.

    And you best be doing that mirror. You'll rock it.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mirror is awesome! We're getting a cow hide tanned right now and I can't wait to get it back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist