[Linking up with Sami @ Sami's Shenanigans for Weekend Shenanigans] If you didn't read about me thinking that 30 might suck , boy oh boy was I wrong! The weekend might have started off a little rough, but even I-80 in the winter couldn't ruin our fun! A week late, but hey I warned you I might need some extra recovery time since I'm 30, not to mention I had lots of people waiting on little ole' me to return and get to work for them! OKTrailerPark Friend and Mr. OKTrailerPark Friend (he might be getting his own name since I know him better now, we will see) were on their way to Wyoming when BAM, I-80 is closed from Cheyenne to Laramie. For anyone who lives in Wyoming or has been to Wyoming in the winter is not at all shocked by this. So they got one of the few hotel rooms left in Cheyenne, dropped a few bills at the western store and had a "down home" breakfast before heading on west the next day. Meanwhile, the rest of us, Little Sister, Little S...
I've seen several of my friends post pictures from their adventures of painting at various bachelorette parties and bridal showers. I was amazed that I don't have one single friend who isn't an accomplished artist! When Colorado Transplant Friend told me about the Arts Council's plan to bring Painting with a Twist to Green River I said to count me in! They chose Starry Tree for our masterpiece. When i showed up I was very disappointed to see a blank canvas staring back at me......and I mean blank! What the crap?! Where is my paint by number.....mine will never look like the "example" Here you can see the progression of my masterpiece....I think the most important thing is to finish the step and then put down the paint brush....anything I tried to "fix" yeah, that wasn't a good idea! On the left is the "professional painting" on the right is "the most professional painting" (that is mine in case you are confuse...
Checking in again, halfway there on those 2016 goals. If you missed the story behind those goals, click here and here and here and here when I checked in at the end of each quarter. 1. GET A HOBBY - Let's be honest, I can't really afford many more hobbies. The upside of having a lot of hobbies, there is always room to devote more time and attention to said hobbies (especially since I have several "new" hobbies, less than 3 years old. In 2016 I will: take 3 mountain bike trips Memorial Day mountain biking in Fruita with Tyler, Jennie, Will and Melody Labor Day weekend at WYDAHO Mountain Bike Festival at Grand Targhee Fall mountain biking in Fruita with Tyler, Jennie, Dane, Kelley, Schwan, Stevie Jo, Brent, Jim and Cari take 2 golf trips Birthday Golf with the Retired Guy at Rolling Green Country Club 3rd Annual Shank-o-poto-mus at Fossil Island 2. DO SOMETHING THAT SCARES YOU - I'm a hermit and I don't like change, yet I ...
Haha....yes to both. For sure! :)
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
LOL...a balance of both is good :)
ReplyDelete