1. Hike a 14'er
2. Run the Tower Rock
3. Buy the person behind me's meal
4. Lose 30 lbs (7/30)
- This obviously isn't going as well as one would hope. Encouraging words appreciated (or possibly yelling at my lazy rear would be more appropriate). I'll report I'm down a few pounds....long ways to go!
- We will not be talking about this one at this time.
- What was the moral of the story about the tortoise and the hare?
- BAM! Hit my goal way early in the year! Thank you tax return, "extra" paycheck in April (the icing on the cake of being paid every 2 weeks) and selling some unused items for cash.
- It took me 8 weeks to finish the first phase of the plan (for your reference Phase 1 is 4 weeks long). I'm doing much better in Phase 2 and have missed only 2 workouts total in Phase 2!
- Um, yeah this one is back on the shelf until fall. I know I suck.
8. Golf 3 new courses
9. Learn to wakeboard
10. Brice Canyon
11. Zion National Park
12. Territorial Prison Museum
13. Meet my neighbors
14. Finish my will
15. Far-away friend of the month card/care package (3/12) (6/12)
- I have the best friends in the world! Click on Far-away Friend to read about some of my favorites who live way too far away from me! This quarter you met TC, Stretch and Military Friend
- This quarter I introduced you to my amazing Far-away Friend Families! This quarter you met Oklahoma Cowboy family, Cowboy Family and Jeremiah Johnson Family.
- You are here! Thank you for reading!
- Moving up in the world, I have 8 followers now! Thank you!
19. Glow-in-the-dark golf tournament
20. Donate blood 3x (1/3)
- Click here to find out more about donating blood
- Click here to read my letters
- Well one of my guys is headed home, so I'm down to 1 soldier again. I even got a little shout out from him on Facebook for sending some super fun packages! And then my other soldier will be shipped home next month! I'll have to update on his final care package soon.
- I'm scheduled for a midnight to 2 am shift next week :)
- I'm licensed to carry!
26. Finish my house projects - trim,
- I'm checking off the yard and my patio even is looking inviting. And I have a semi-great stand of grass in Tylie's backyard oasis.
28. Visit my grandparents
29. Make 12 new Pinterest recipes or projects (3/12) (9/12)
- Click here for the projects and recipes I've tested out for you! Remember exact measurements are optional (most of the time) This philosophy may have failed me once before.
- I think I'm on track to finish this one before my deadline too....mostly all successes.
- Click here to see my library!
- Thanks to my flights to/from Cali, I have another checkmark on the ole' list