Duck tape, baling wire & pinterest

[Linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday]




When all else fails where do you turn.....duck tape and baling wire Pinterest!


So when words are failing me for my blog, I link-up with Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday. So here goes some of my oldie but goodies, some new finds and Pinterest isn't Pinterest without some quotes. Some images had to be censored for blogland. Don't hate me. Click here to follow me on Pinterest.

Oldie but Goodies


New finds

No, I am not pregnant, note the wine pic is bigger thus more important

Quotes  I need reminded of (or just love)


Comments

  1. Ha...the 8 months sober shirt cracked me up!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "don't effin care bear"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 8 months sober shirt is awesome!! Love all of it. Ah Pinterest. Such a love-hate relationship.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

Painting with a twist

it's a wrap: 2016 goals