Back where i come from

 [Linking up with Julia at Black Tag Diaries for Thankful Thursday]

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale and pays freight both ways" ~ John F. Kennedy
This is where I came from (photos courtesy of Amy, told you I'm not very good at this picture thing)


Where this (even though most will argue about the 'right' color).......





turns into this.......

I love eastern Colorado. I am thankful for growing up there. And I'm missing it a whole bunch lately.

Comments

  1. Isn't it ironic that while growing up there, we probably often took for granted how awesome it really was until now, where we are already grown and moved on to "bigger and better things"... Eastern Colorado will always be HOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that quote several times lately, and being mid season for wheat, it definitely rings true! Those bills are KILLER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. So great. Not a better place to grow up!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of my favorite pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals