Outta' here

Not alot of time to blog today as I'm off as the co-planner of our first WY State Convention for quite some time. I get involved for the benefit of "free travel" and then I find myself becoming an active member of an association. Sometimes I wonder why I say 'yes'.

So this morning I'm off to Lodges of the Bighorns for our WYASCOE State Convention between Buffalo and Ten Sleep, WY via Casper. I'm doing all the food shopping in Casper at Sam's before I head up the mountain. We have lots of fun activities planned for our group. Meetings, our National Association President will be joining us, our choice of activities (x-country skiing, snowmobiling, downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sitting by the warm fire, holding down the bar), Minute to Win It game night and a margarita contest.



Please pray for our success in putting on our first convention and I'll see ya on Tuesday!

Comments

  1. I know it'll be great!! And it sounds like a BLAST!! Have fun!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can I come to state convention and go snowboarding and hold the bar down??? Sounds like a fun trip to me. Have fun Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can I come to state convention and go snowboarding and hold the bar down??? Sounds like a fun trip to me. Have fun Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist