BCF: Pillars of the Earth

[Linking up with Heather at Undercover Blonde]


41 hours......that is how long this book is on cd. I knocked er out on the Really Big Road Trip. It was recommended to me by a co-worker and I thought it would be perfect for this insanely large road trip that I was about to embark on.

I don't know if I'm proud of this fact or dismayed that I drove at least 41 hours by myself. ouch. And since I just got home from said 41+ hours, this is my dazed and confused book report.


Its good. Its about knights and earls and monks. Its 41 hours if you do the cd version which probably translates into alot of pages. I don't think I'll read it again, but I will read this author again. Its got fighting, losses, triamphs and 32 cds.

oh and did I mention It's 41 hours.

Comments

  1. There is no way I could have listened to a book for 41 hours. You're a trooper!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed! Reason #1..41 hours in a car driving #2.. you listened to a book while driving that long and #3.. no way I could do that, i'm a turn it up and sound exactly like the person singing ha!
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist