California girls - part 4 [el moro canyon hike]

After leaving San Francisco, I headed down to southern CA to visit California Girl and her family. Even though the weather was less than desirable, it was what I still considered wonderful! Besides for eating like a queen in southern Cali, we hit up the hiking trails between Newport Beach and Laguna Beach to burn off a few calories and catch a great view of the Pacific Ocean.



We knocked out about 3.5 miles with an amazing view of an overcast Pacific Ocean. I can't even imagine how HOT it gets in the canyon in the summer, because it was cool and I was sweatin' up a storm. Sea level yes, but this place had some real mountain hills! 

Comments

  1. This sounds like so much fun! And I bet it was beautiful!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals