2015 [third quarter update]



1. 12 months, 12 massages (8/12)
I'm a month behind schedule, so there will be 2 on the schedule in October!

2. Yearly savings goal
Lots of room for improvement here...............
3. Territorial Prison Museum

4. Glow-in-the-dark Golf Tournament
So, so glad to finally check this one off the list! It was on my very first Dirty 30 list. It was cold and we didn't win, but we sure had fun! Next time hotel rooms will be in order though.
5. Soldier's Angel
6. Goal Weight

7. Complete Les Mills Pump

8. Mountain Bike Trip
I had a wonderful time biking in Kansas...who would have known there would be such a great mountain bike trail in Kansas of all places. It was my highest mileage ride at that time and I am so happy my friend Patterson joined me for some biking! We might have to make it an annual trip!
9. Maui, Hawaii
10. Palisade Wine Biking Tour

11.* Donate 100 Charity Miles (111/100)
I topped over 100 miles before the end of summer. I'm sure I would have been way over had I actually turned the app on everytime I pedaled. Sometimes its nice to just pedal and be disconnected. I donated to several different charities through this free app. It feels good to help others while working on myself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

Painting with a twist

it's a wrap: 2016 goals