everything i love is at the end of a dirt road

Remember that old saying "you don't know what you have until its gone"?  Well I feel it ringing true lately. Although my sentiment is more as its coming back into my life little by little I realize how much I have missed it.

All those things that can be found at the end of a dirt road makes my little heart go boom, boom. Since I've became a big kid, I've had to live in town thus making me realize how much I miss the country life. Since I've lost weight and became active again, making me realize how much I miss the outdoors. Its the simple things in life that make me most happy.

So what has been making my heart go boom, boom the last few months?


Branding
Jello Shots and all day horseback rides

Playing with puppies for hours!
Singletrack

Shipping calves
Spending the day hunting with The Retired Guy

Comments

  1. In addition to your great fun, this title is a great song!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist