product review: les mills pump

This Beachbody program is AWESOME! Its a rep effect, weight training based workout that is killer. Think 5 minutes of squats, 5 minutes of chest, 5 minutes of deadlifts/cleans, 5 minutes of biceps, 5 minutes of abs and 5 minutes of lunges. If you are now things OUCH, you are right on track.

The good thing about this workout is that it goes pretty quick and the music is awesome fun. I even really liked the yoga and ab workouts. My results from LMP were pretty good and I was pleased. I've now loaned the program to Assistant Pack Leader, but I'll be doing this one again!

So without further ado....proof of my results from LMP.


I give LMP 2 thumbs up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals