In 2015 [second quarter update]



1. 12 months, 12 massages (6/12)
I missed May so I had to get 2 in June....darn.

2. Yearly savings goal
Lots of room for improvement here...............
3. Territorial Prison Museum
A little hidden gem. Our tour guide was wonderful. I hope that they are able to find additional guests, donations or grants to help restore and keep this place up. It would be a shame for it to become unsafe and lose this historical museum.
4. Glow-in-the-dark Golf Tournament
5. Soldier's Angel
6. Goal Weight
I made it! and I've now set a new goal of 5 more lbs. I've started working with a nutrition coach to help me meet my goals and develop a food plan that I can stick with in a maintenance, lifestyle plan. It was a struggle, but so far its really helped me.
7. Complete Les Mills Pump
I LOVED this program and am probably going to keep with it for a while longer before shipping it down to CO for Assistant Pack Leader to give it a try.
8. Mountain Bike Trip
9. Maui, Hawaii
10. Palisade Wine Biking Tour
While it was a rainy weekend and we didn't get to bike, we still had a blast in Palisade on the Wine & Fruit By-way. Will for sure be heading back there sometime to pedal!
11.* Donate 100 Charity Miles (63/100)
Getting there!

Comments

  1. Man, you are killing it! I am doing my report tomorrow and it will not look this good. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist