it's my goin' out t-shirt

T-shirt and jeans that pretty much made up my wardrobe for the first 30 years of my life, except for that small stint in college where it was t-shirt and sweats or basketball shorts. I'm fancy like that.

I can distinctly remember one of my roommates telling me "Jen you should dress up when you go out, I bet you'd get a boyfriend then" and I replied "I am dressed up, this is my goin' out t-shirt", figuring if I had to dress up to get a boyfriend, then maybe I didn't need one that bad. I'm starting to rethink my logic. That is probably a lie to some extent.

My 'Goin Out T-shirt'

Anyway, Football Fan turned me on to Stitch Fix. Stitch Fix is where you answer a bunch of questions about yourself and what you like in fashion trends, don't worry they show you pictures so you don't even have to know what you like until you see it! Then you signup, pay $20 per fix and a personal stylist sends you stuff they think you will like. If you like it, you keep it and your $20 goes towards the purchase price (you answer questions about how much you'd like to spend too). What you don't like, you drop in the prepaid envelope and send 'er back! easy peasy.

Now, my first Stitch Fix was supposed to be my reward for losing 40 lbs, but I got impatient and ordered it before I got there. celebrate early, eat dessert first....that kind of thing. So what did I get in my first Stitch Fix? let's take a peek! and excuse the super cute golf hair, it was an emergency take some time off work to go golfing kinda day.






What do you think I kept or should have kept?

Comments

  1. I think you should have kept it all! These are all fantastic outfits and you look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love your first box. LOVE it! This blog also reminded me to do a stitch fix catch up post on some of the stuff I got.

    I love the skirt the most.....seriously, love it. Then the scarf. Then the grey and white striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist