30/31: I'm a 30 something

When I started pushin' 30, it started pushin' back......and I compiled this Dirty 30 list .

"If ya ain't cheatin', ya ain't tryin'" That is how I totally justified starting on my Dirty 30 list before I actually turned 30 (by 2 months) and am stretching it until I am officially no longer 30. What to see what I got done in 365 days (like normal people)?

What did I manage to get done between 1 year and 1 year, 2 months?


26. Finish my house projects - trim, yard, closet doors
Finally getting some of these last details completed and I'll be honest, I wish I wouldn't have procrastinated so long. The little details sure make my house look a lot better. And that baby is SOLD!


3. Buy the person behind me's meal
I think maybe I waited so long on this one because it ultimately needed to be slightly altered. I found out that the sheep herders LOVE any kind of sweets and I happen to love making sweets, but since I have a weight loss goal (See goal #4) that means I can't eat them all. So I've made it my personal mission to make sure that sheep camp is stocked with homemade goodies on holidays!


4. Lose 30 lbs (7/30) (5/30) (14/30)(25/30)
Slow and steady wins the race. I'm still working on this, I am trying some new programs, joined a challenge group that is full of motivating ladies and as always trying to straighten out my diet. Even though this one isn't finished, I still wanted to include it on here because I've managed to impress even myself. Never in a million years did I think I could make it this far, now a final push to the goal and eventually my goal weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals