There's always room for dessert

When I found out that the herders LOVE sweets, I knew that this was something I could deliver. I love to cook desserts that aren't good for me. The problem is then I proceed to eat said desserts. So its the perfect arrangement really, I cook yummy desserts, have my one allotted dessert and package the rest up to take to sheep camp. Win-win if you ask me.



Arejullio, is my favorite herder and I his favorite dessert deliverer. He is super nice and he gives me giant hugs when I take him goodies. Presumably, a hug is used because we don't actually speak the same language, but we can both understand the gratefulness of a hug. (I really need to get on that Spanish learning goal).

Unfortunately, life called and I wasn't able to hand deliver the goodies this time :(  but rest assured the rancher got my hug. ok that didn't really happen, but all the herders were grateful for some sugar!

And because I do what I want (and that I can't eat fast food anymore) I'm counting this as my "buy the person behind me in line's meal. Just call me a rebel.

Comments

  1. This is awesome, Jen! I know they must love to see you coming! You are so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals