The barn by bryan [February 2014]

So, it’s February, the month we “celebrate” a rodent looking for his shadow, ok. For the record he saw it, and since I just got off a great day of snowboarding.....bring on 6 more weeks of winter.  I thought about doing a polka themed playlist in honor of Punxsutawney Phil, but then thought I might lose my spot as the Almost Gypsy Soul music man. So, instead, I did a “theme” type playlist anyway, a better one, I think (let me know if this theme thing works for you). The theme is “Dirt Roads”. And songs are…. (drum roll please)… 


Dirt Road, Bo Phillips Band
Red Dirt Road, Brooks and Dunn
The Dirt Road, Sawyer Brown
Dirt Road Anthem, Jason Aldean
End of a Dirt Road, Josh Abbott Band (with others) It works for me! This might be my favorite playlist to date.


Enjoy! 

Comments

  1. My favorite part of a new month. Love all of these. I agree--they might be the best set yet. Favorite is Josh Abbott I think. Oh, and I'm glad he didn't go with a Phil themed list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals