Packing

Tylie hates change, she hates packing and I'm starting to agree with her. I have yet to find a place to live so I'm moving into Colorado Transplant Friend and her hubby's basement for a little while. It's going to be a full house, but I am so thankful they are willing to take on a homeless person and her dog.

Anyway, packing is hard enough, but when its more or less the equivalent to living in a hotel for a few months....just the downsizing of shoes and clothes is a feat! And seriously....what am I supposed to do with my ketchup and jelly jars, nobody wants to throw that stuff away! Music Man's garage fridge to the rescue!

By the way, did I mention that I have some pretty great friends? They loan me trailers, they let me store stuff at their houses, they give me a warm place to sleep, they lift my heavy furniture, they pack boxes.....they even use their small children to pack boxes. Yay for child labor!  I'll tell you what a 3 year old and 1 year old can pack shoes like nobody's business! NOTE: I may or may not have entirely too many pairs of shoes.

Ultimate blogging fail....no pictures of the overstuffed trailer or storage unit. I feel ashamed, but not ashamed enough to go to either and open it up to take a picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals