my final plea

I'm catching flack all over the place on my lack of blogging and I'm very very sorry that I've been an awful blogger. My final plea is to please forgive me while I get back on track. I have scheduled some quality time at the bookstore with my computer, free wi-fi and a huge cup of coffee to get some posts written this weekend for you guys. There has been alot going on and without internet at the new pad, its real hard to get it all documented to share.

I'll do better, I will. I can.

Comments

  1. Woo hoo!! Here's to a productive time with the coffee and wifi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having a heck of a time just keeping up with reading the few blogs that I do read let alone write something for mine. Too busy this time of the year for my liking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist