Gimmie a high five!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png


HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY! Whew I just wasn't sure that this day was ever going to get here....how can the short weeks aka weeks with holidays from work seem so stinkin' long?

1. 4 day work week and we spent it on the lake. Music Man was our fishing guide and he did good, we came home with enough for dinner for a couple of nights and he held Military Friend's fish for her. Red beers at nine am on a Monday, anyone?



2. Its flip flop season! Tan toes here I come.


3.  I made it through 2 bike rides with the mountain bikers....and the second felt better than the first. I know I don't look like I'm having fun or like I'm not dying, but trust me.....I felt better.


4. Color Run and hiking with the best friend and sister....technically last week but who follows the rules all the time.




5. And this will be waiting for me when that 5 o'clock whistle blows! Bring on the weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals