comment if you remember


Learned to drive with one of these babies....not that I drove after dark much, but perched on the edge of the seat so I could reach the headlight dimmer, gas pedal and get the clutch to the floor....yep. These days kids don't even know what a headlight dimmer on the floor is....or a clutch.

 Hungry, hungry hippos. and that is all I have to say about that.

I like to drink whiskey and cokes out of these nowdays. Super awesome find at the thrift store if I do say so myself. Pretty sure I didn't drink out of anything else for a good few years growing up. Smurfs are awesome!

Contrary to what my sister thinks I am NOT the only one left in the world who uses one of these things.....never fear, I asked the lady at the bank to make sure!

What else is an oldie but a goodie because they sure don't make things like they used to!

Comments

  1. Ah, the good ol' days! I totally still use a check register---I don't know what people do who don't!! How can they sleep at night?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist