Happy Mother's Day

As I look around the world today, I realize that not everyone can say THANK YOU to their Mom for doing their job and doing it well. I am a productive member of society that knows right from wrong, knows how to work and knows how to play.

I can recall my younger days and not understanding why I had chores, bought my own clothes, worked during the summer, had a less than ideal car, had my own checking account, was expected to do well in anything that I chose to do, expected to do well in school.....when it seemed that few other kids my age was saddled with this type of responsibility. But I see it so clear now, its because my parents loved me and wanted me to be able to function on my own after I left Limon.



Thank you Mom and Happy Mother's Day!

Comments

  1. Wow, you look so much like your mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. We are so much better for the responsibilities and expectations that were established from early on in life.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen, I am so proud of you, you have become an amazing young woman.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist