FBC: Whiteout


[Linking up with Heather at Undercover Blonde]

The author Ken Follett was recommended to me by a co-worker, of course when I got to the library I couldn't remember the titles that she had recommended so I just picked one. And I picked a good one!

Whiteout by Ken Follett is a suspense thriller, but not with a usual story line. Its a looping story of betrayal, threat against human kind and a race against time. A medical firm that does research on deadly virus' as well as vaccines to protect against those virus' is broken into and threatened to be released into the world, threatening the existence of human kind.

I know I'll be reading more by Ken Follett!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist