It's GO-al time!

When I turned 30, I made a Dirty 30 list which remains unfinished. Since its a new year, I'm making a new list of things to get accomplished in 2014. Its going to be a good year folks! What's in store for me (I hope)?



1. Meet a yearly savings goal
2. Have a spa day/weekend at a legit spa (with a robe)
3. Palisade, CO vineyards pedal bike tour
4. Get to/maintain goal weight
5. "Pay for" season snowboarding pass
6. Finish the Dirty 30 list - See what I have left!
7. 12 months, 12 massages
8. Only go to Wal-Mart once a month
9. Instagram Photo Challange (copying Football Fan once again)
10. Sell my house

2014 Goals

Comments

  1. These are good!! I love that for the spa one to count, it has to have a robe. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist