HomeMade: living room

I spend most of the time when I'm at home in the living room. I love big furniture and some of my favorite things have found their home in my living room. I love my couch and chair, they are the first furniture I purchased brand spankin' new when I got my first job in Tennessee. The other piece that I love in my living room is the antique radio cabinet that doubles as my tv stand. My mom and dad bought this at an estate sale for $5 and refinished it and I LOVE it!


And for the record, I was nearly in tears when I finished painting this room before I moved in because it was so ugly. BUT, I was so tired of painting that it just stayed and I ended up loving it after moving in my big furniture!



1 comment:

  1. It looks so bright and cozy! Well done with the décor, and I'm glad you wound up loving the paint color.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete