HomeMade: living room

I spend most of the time when I'm at home in the living room. I love big furniture and some of my favorite things have found their home in my living room. I love my couch and chair, they are the first furniture I purchased brand spankin' new when I got my first job in Tennessee. The other piece that I love in my living room is the antique radio cabinet that doubles as my tv stand. My mom and dad bought this at an estate sale for $5 and refinished it and I LOVE it!


And for the record, I was nearly in tears when I finished painting this room before I moved in because it was so ugly. BUT, I was so tired of painting that it just stayed and I ended up loving it after moving in my big furniture!



Comments

  1. It looks so bright and cozy! Well done with the décor, and I'm glad you wound up loving the paint color.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist