May your days be merry & bright


It's here!  Merry Christmas! I'll be spending the day getting packed up to go home for a week of snowboarding, Little Sister's bridal shower and bachelorette party, family time and my house going on the market, plus Tylie and I will be sneaking in a steak dinner to celebrate! The car is packed, the house is clean....one more day of work and I'm outta here!

I didn't get around to getting a real Christmas card in the mail today, but I did get this fancy one done that I shared on Facebook. Let's be honest, more people will get to enjoy it on Facebook! And as my Aunt said "This is the best card because it doesn't clutter up my table". I love that lady!


Since it's a little tough to read on my card, I'll translate. 2013 kept me busy and the 2014 outlook is busier. What did 2013 hold for me? I made it through my very first government shutdown, where I caught my supper. I golfed 4 new courses and had my best round ever! Tylie and I hiked 9 miles and lived to tell about it. I visited friends in CA. I painted a Van Gogh. I made a 3,000 mile, 6 state road trip by myself and I learned to wakeboard.

I hope that this blog finds each and everyone of you having a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



Comments

  1. LOVE the card! 2013 was a good one, and I know 2014 will be even better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist