#15.12: Far-away friend: My best FSA friend

He had my job before I had my job so he knows what its like down here. He mentored me through learning how to run an office and how to manage FSA programs in a 2 person office that covers several million acres.

Even though we have had very little opportunity to hang out in person (because he moved clear to the catty corner side of the state after he left SW Wyoming), he is one of the people I trust the most and not just with work stuff. Plus let's just say when you work for the government you need to have someone who you know you can trust with anything because there are a handful of people you just can't trust.

And he likes to drink beer and his wife is nice and his kids are cute! Everyone knows I'm a sucker for cute kid stories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist