#7: Chalean Extreme

I really, really wanted to get into shape and be a healthier version of myself, the problem was I kept getting frustrated and quitting. I wasn't seeing the results that I wanted and so I would quit. Make sense? Absolutely not, but its what I did.

After seeing some pictures of myself on FB and giving a really long, hard look into the mirror it hit me that I was ready to commit. Please don't think that I'm perfect in this journey by any means. I still eat like crap, just not as often. I still sit on the couch, just not as much. I still drink beer, just not as many. And if you are wondering, I didn't hit my lofty goals, but I feel better, I look better and most importantly I'm still "on the wagon" as they say.

I did take 'before' pictures and measurements like they suggest in most Beachbody workout video systems, but I'm just not comfortable in sharing those with the internet world because they are flat out embarrassing and I'm still not where I feel like I can be proud of where I am now. What I will share with you are a few stats from my 3 month stint with Chalean Johnson.


Chalean Xtreme:
Phase 1: complete
Phase 2: complete
Phase 3:complete

Weight Loss:
10 lbs: 11/02/2013 (actual 11)
15 lbs:
20 lbs:
25 lbs:
30 lbs:

Inches Lost (thighs, hips, waist, chest, biceps):
10 inches: 11/02/2013 (actual 10.5)
15 inches:11/25/2013 (actual 17)
20 inches:

I've still got a ways to go obviously, but this is the first home workout program that I've actually completed! I'm going to skip the extra Lean for Life phase right now and head back into the Burn circuits for another round, I'll be adding in Turbo Fire workouts as well as Spin class to help accelerate weight loss.

Thank you Beachbody and Chalean Johnson for making a program that I can actually stick with and enjoy! I also want to give a shout-out to my Challenge Group that was set up through my Beachbody Coach, Farm Girl Fitness. If you are looking for a coach, pick her. She will get you set up with an awesome workout video series, some motivating friends and success!


Comments

  1. You have a lot to be proud of, Jen! You have figured which programs and systems work best for YOU, and that's an accomplishment in itself with the overwhelming number of options that are out there. Keep up the good work!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GREAT numbers!!! I found that once I had lost a bunch of weight, that's when I was finally comfortable sharing the numbers. You'll get there! And don't get too discouraged..you're making a lifestyle change, not a fad diet. The results will stick around longer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist