Graze

When I ordered some stuff the other day on one of my way to frequent online shopping binges I got a coupin (yes I know its coupon, but I like to call them coupins) for a free Graze box. If you know me, you know I do free! I signed up for the calorie counter box. You know, trying to be good. But all the yummy sounding snacks...well those weren't available in the calorie counter box so I immediately switched to the nibble box before ordering!

I was super excited to tear into this box when it arrived, so excited in fact that it served as dinner. yummy snacks and no cooking.....what could be better?

So what was in my free Graze box?

Peach Cobbler peach fruit strings, honey almond slivers, amaretti drops, and yogurt covered sunflower seeds. I rate it "like"

Summer Berry Flapjack rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry infused cranberries. I rate it "love"

Bonnie wee Oatbakes red onion marmalade with cheese and chive oatbakes

Super Berry Detox blueberries, green raisins, goji berries and cranberries



And while I won't be sending them a check every week or month or whatever it was, I thought it was a darn good free box.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

Painting with a twist

it's a wrap: 2016 goals