tower rock 10K 2015

Everyone has told me how beautiful Sheep Creek Geological Loop, south of Manila is. Most people would get in their vehicle and drive it to get the confirmation that they need.....me? nope. I sign up for a 10k to confirm that yes, I do need to drive the whole thing at a later date.

Tower Rock


We will recap that I ran a half marathon back in October and I have ran a total of about 6 times since then....including a couple 5Ks, a few mini miles with the kiddos, and a 5 mile training run with Colorado Transplant Friend. So, yeah, I signed up for the 10K instead of the 5K....for scenery purposes of course.

At the top, ready for the start.
Colorado Transplant Friend and I ran the 10K while Music Man ran the 5K. I finished 8th in my age group and only walked a tiny bit. These old lady hips, knees and ankles don't take the pounding of running without training too well.



Proof of Life: Before and After

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist