GO-al time: 2014 recap


1. Meet a yearly savings goal

2. Have a spa day/weekend at a legit spa (with a robe)
My sisters and I got together in SLC and had a sister weekend for our Christmas present to each other. We crashed the Woolgrowers Convention, hit the spa for some TLC (and a robe), movies, dinner, shopping and general relaxing!

3. Palisade, CO vineyards pedal bike tour

4. Get to/maintain goal weight

5. "Pay for" season snowboarding pass


6. Finish the Dirty 30 list
6A. Hike a 14'er
We made the 12 mile hike is about 9 hours. Click here to read all about it!

6B. Lose 30 lbs (7/30) (5/30) (14/30) (22/30) (32/30)(33/30)

6C. Finish TurboFire Chalean Extreme
6D. Brice Canyon
6E. Zion National Park
6F. Territorial Prison Museum
6G. Finish my will
6H. Have outdoor Christmas lights


6I. Go night snowboarding
Ultimate fail, a second snowboarding season has passed and I didn't get this done. Maybe night snowboarding just isn't for me.
6J. Glow-in-the-dark golf tournament
6K. Take a Spanish class
7. 12 months, 12 massages (1/12)(2/12) (8/12)
Despite my slow start I made up some serious ground on this one. Besides just being awesome, I really felt some health benefits from regular massage.
 
8. Only go to Wal-Mart once a month
Not happening. I'm still an American.
 
9. Instagram Photo Challenge (copying Football Fan once again)
I participate.....sometimes.....and sporadically at best. And by sporadically I mean practically never.

10. Sell my house

All in all I didn't do too bad, although I was really hoping to get them all crossed off. I won't be carrying over another list, I think it was a bit overwhelming....so stay tuned for my 2015 goals....and a few of the unfinished ones did make the 2015 list.

Comments

  1. You did pretty dang well I'd say! Can't wait to see your 2015 goals. I'm posting mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

Painting with a twist

it's a wrap: 2016 goals