the barn by bryan [December 2014]

I hope everyone found enough turkey and fixings to over eat for Thanksgiving. Now it’s time to spend lots of money, spread lots of cheer and be merry. And, of course, it’s time to hit the slopes (or, for me, fall down the mountain). So, here is my gift to you, a bitchin’ playlist (it’s not Christmas music, but hey). HO, HO, HO… Merry Christmas!!!


Great Divide, Let’s Get Out of Here Tonight
Reckless Kelly, Snowfall
Chris Ledoux, The Ol’ Double Diamond
Josh Abbott Band, Touch
Turnpike Troubadours, Whole Damn Town 

Enjoy!

And for the record, its not Bryan's fault that this is so late getting posted. I take the full blame!

Comments

  1. Loving this one. LOVING. I waited all last week for it. So glad it's here. And if Snowfall is not a Christmas song, I don't know what is. Good work Bryan. And Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

Painting with a twist

it's a wrap: 2016 goals