in case no one has told you today

That one person that just shocks the shit out of you. Someone who it never crossed your mind that they gave a crap about you or what you are doing in life. An acquaintance that goes above and beyond and makes you realize there is hope for humanity. and.it.made.my.day.

I think we all struggle with our own self worth at times and I'm no different. I struggle because my life looks nothing like I envisioned . (but what does an 18 year old kid who thinks they are ready to take on the world really know anyway)




Just as this angel told me on a day that I needed to hear it most, I will tell you.....you make a difference, you are here for a reason, you are loved,  you are enough.....maybe not to everybody, but to someone you are inspiring and you can make your dreams come true.

In a world where hatred and selfishness is running rampant, its a world that strives to tear others down to lift ourselves up a little higher on the pedestal. That is not where strength comes from, strength comes from seeing others succeed while succeeding yourself. Strength comes from helping others get up when they are down, not kicking them in the teeth. Strength comes from kindness, strength comes from treating others as you want to be treated. Strength comes in numbers of loving, kind, selfless, confident people.

I challenge you to share this video with just one person who has made a difference in your life, one person who could use a reminder of how important they are, how strong they are, how much you appreciate them, how much they inspire you. Lift someone up today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist