my second date

My second date with myself wasn't technically all by myself, but these two are just too cute and since they call me Aunt they can totally be included on a date with myself....you follow?

Little Boy, Miller Baby and I ran the Frostbite 5K last year. We had so much fun that we decided to do it again this year! Little Boy had his tonsils out last week and wasn't quite up for 3.1 miles, so Miller Baby and I represented the Team this year. We did awesome! We ran the whole thing and besides for earning a banana and a hot chocolate mug, we also won a $25 gift certificate in the "predict your time" contest.


I think my favorite quote of the race this year was (about halfway through) "Aunt Jen, I'm tired of running"......."Me too, girl, me too".

To finish out the weekend (read truth: I just didn't want to stay home and do laundry and the next showing was still at the matinee price) I went to see How to Be Single. 

HowToBeSingle 


 Appropriate for someone who is taking themselves out I'd say. Plus Rebel Wilson is ha-lar-ious!

"The thing about being single, you should cherish it." ~Alice, How to Be Single

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist