the barn by bryan [november 2015]

The month of thanks is upon us, along with turkey and all the fixings, mmm, mm…
It’s easy to think of the bad stuff, but always remember the good stuff, because you can’t have the sweet without the bitter. So, I am thankful for this beautiful country we call home, from coast to coast and border to border, for the Tig dog that sleeps on my couch even when I tell him not to, for being gainfully employed (most of the time), for the Almost Gypsy Soul and her letting me bring you awesome tunes every month. So, here is your list!


That’s why God Loves Cowboys, Aaron Watson
Shotgun, Randy Rogers Band
Country Nation, Brad Paisley
That Ol’ Wind, Garth Brooks
Everything I See, George Strait


Enjoy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

it's a wrap: 2016 goals