#thankful






The mother of all Thankful Thursdays has arrived! Thanksgiving. Today we (hopefully) are celebrating all that we have to be thankful for. Its easy to forget how much we have to be thankful for, but hopefully by taking a day to reflect on just that.....and writing it down....will help me remember far past this one day. So what am I thankful for this year?

health and fitness - The past couple of years has shown me I'm stronger and capable of far more than I ever thought possible. I am thankful for the health that I've been blessed with and the hardwork I've put into gaining back my health and fitness. Its easy to be thankful when I'm out enjoying God's creation.

the dog - My little old dog is my immediate family. She has so much personality and unconditional love its hard to be grumpy when she is around. Seeing how happy little things make her, little things like going for a walk, getting a chewy or a belly rub in the morning....that's what life is about. Its all about the little things.


my family and friends - While I don't see them as often as I'd like because we are spread from here to highwater. I'm so lucky to have friends and family all over....more travel opportunities! and puppy sitters!

Thanksgiving diets - a picture is worth a thousand words. Bring on some mashed taters!

  
the homestead - I've been lucky enough to find my place in southwest Wyoming. I moved here dreading everything about it, location, people, job....all of it. And now I do not want to leave. I really like my job most of the time, I've met good friends, I love the ranchers I work for, and I love all the activities that I am able to do here (or close to here).





I'm thankful for a pretty great life.

Comments

  1. A pretty great life, indeed!! I am thankful for our friendship!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist