get fit in february

So I heard about Diet Bet when I was invited to a game before I was really ready to lose weight. As I've struggled to stay on task, eye on the prize, I've been thinking about it more and more. And....drumroll please.....I'm going to host a Diet Bet in February! Why February you ask....well because I'm going on vacation and I don't want to give everyone else a head start on me!

I'm going to do the Kickstart Challenge which is only 4 short weeks! Anyone can do that! Each player will put in $35 to play. Why $35 you ask....well because players are 30% more likely to win if they bet at least $35! At the end of 4 weeks, each player who has lost at least 4% of their beginning weight wins and splits the pot!

So grab your friends, tell them to join because we want a big pot to win!!!!

Message me on Facebook, email me or leave me a comment here if you are interested in joining the Diet Bet. Click here to diet bet!

Get fit in February with me!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist