resolution-ing in 2018 [2]


More writing and less checklist-ing is coming your way in 2018.

learn new positive things.

As I started brainstorming a few ideas of what these 4 short sentences might mean to me in 2018 and consequently what I could actually word-ize and put into a blog for you fine folks, I thought about what I wanted to learn in 2018.

I want to learn life lessons. More specifically, I want to remember those lessons which we all know and I frequently forget. To a fault I see good in people, even when they probably don't deserve it. There is no such thing as a second chance with me.....its usually drawn out to fourth and fifth chances. Unless you are really awful, then you're cut off at 2. Sorry. Not sorry.

So in order to relay my feelings on life lessons to you and to remind myself what I need to know to do this life thing, I hit the ole' Pinterest board.





I want to be a lover of life with endless opportunities, endless experiences and just make sure I squeeze out every last bit of awesomeness that I can. We never know when it might end and I never, ever want to have regrets! Will I have regrets? Yes, of course! But the goal remains to minimize regret and live life to the fullest! Living life to the fullest doesn't have to mean extravagant trips, spectacular nights or fancy dinners. Life seems the most full when I've woken up to fresh brewed coffee, spent a day with down-to-earth people being active and enjoying the world around me. If that day is topped off with a home grilled steak, an adult beverage and relaxation....well then, bonus points.

Instead of waiting for someone else to leave my gate open, I'd like to think I'm proactive in my life. When I first started my job, I was told "Take care of yourself because no one else is going to." While I was really disappointed in this realization (you know the whole thinking people are awesome all the time and all), but its true. Take the bull by the horns. Don't let life pass you by.


Its a fact. We make time for things that are important to us and sometimes those things are actual people. Don't let the want or need to be in someone's life blind you that maybe they don't give a rat's ass if you are in their life. Ouch.


And when you come to the realization that you are trying harder than the other person.....gently let go. Let go of what no longer serves you or makes you feel good, something better will fill the space. The unknown is scary. Change is scary. Trust that the best is yet to come. And if it isn't better....well there will be something to replace that too.


This.


We all make 'em. It times we allow ourselves the forgiveness that most of us afford others. We can't be perfect and we are worth giving ourselves a second chance....or maybe a fourth or fifth.


And when nothing seems to be going right, keep on dreaming. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Comments

  1. Pliz Check Our Products N Get Big BIg BONUS !!! ayam bankok WA : +62812-2222-995 | BBM : BOLAVITA / D8C363CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. MENANG BERAPAPUN, PASTI KAMI BAYAR !!! *

    * Melayani LiveChat 7 x 24 Jam Nonstop :

    - WA : 08125522303
    - BBM : CSID303


    Nonton Sabung Ayam Online

    Agen Betting Sbobet

    www.id303.vip/s128

    Situs Poker Online Uang Asli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist