[loving life] someday is right now

1. 

Start doing the ‘someday’ things right now. Every time you tell yourself that someday you’ll take horseback riding lessons or someday you’ll travel to Asia or someday you’ll start volunteering, you get further and further away from ever making it happen. Stop living through the ‘idea’ of something and start actually experiencing it, today.
After high school I went to work at a little utopia called Waunita Hot Springs Ranch. One thing about Waunita in those days.....weeks came and went, but days stayed the same. And one of my very favorite days was Tuesday because it was Breakfast Ride day which mean breakfast cooked outside and John Nelson, cowboy poet would make his appearance. He has a poem called Someday and I absolutely LOVED it every Tuesday of my former life and I still LOVE it today.

How many of us can relate to this poem? Raise your hand. And if you don't raise your hand, I'll wait until you go back and actually listen to the video.................................now you can raise your hand with the rest of us.

So, it snuck up on me. I fully intended on being here for 1 year.....that was almost 9 years ago. As I got more and more settled there was a few things I wanted to do around here...someday. Well someday is here.

1. Cat skiing



2. Tri-territory


3. Fly fishing


4. Mountain bike festival with Franklin


5.  Wyoming State Pen



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist