birthday stitch fix

Its been a long time since I'd ordered a Stitch Fix box, I'd kinda forgotten about them. Then I saw Football Fan's post about her box and realized that none of my clothes fit anymore and I'm the worst shopper in the world. I can drive to Salt Lake with the intent of shopping all day, spending some major cash and come home with exactly nothing.

All in all, disappointed in this box. I thought since my stylists name was Jennifer too, she could maybe read my mind. In her defense, I did ask for a cute dress to take to the Galapagos Islands with me for on the ship for dinners and such. 


Maxi Dress - super cute and a fun criss-cross back. Maxi material just doesn't work for me though, clings in all the wrong places. I tried this on on a "I'm feeling mostly skinny" day and I can imagine pulling it on after 2 weeks of vacation. Its going back to where it came from.

Necklace - LOVE except it's like "all dressed up and no place to go". I can imagine wearing this like next to never to work. Although I really liked it, I decided for $32, it also should return to it's motherland.


Printed skirt - gag me with a spoon. clingy, weird shape on me and I would never wear it. Going back
Red top - I really liked this one too, but in the end it came down to was I going to spend $100 on 2 shirts and the answer is no, I didn't. I think if I had a dressier office dress code, this would have for sure been a keeper. This one also was sent back.


Black Top - this picture totally doesn't do this top justice. Its full of detail and varying lengths. The back is semi open with the same fund detail. I'm fairly certain I do not own a bra that I can wear with this shirt, but at the time of sealing the return envelope that meant nothing to me. This baby is staying with me. So work....get ready for me to be fancy!

If you wanna get your Fix......use this referral code, you get something, I get something and I'll love you forever!

Comments

  1. I really like that first dress! But I love your explanation of an "I'm feeling skinny day" because if it's iffy then, after you've had lasagna for lunch and a cookie for dessert (oh wait, that was just me today?) you dang sure won't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that first dress! But I love your explanation of an "I'm feeling skinny day" because if it's iffy then, after you've had lasagna for lunch and a cookie for dessert (oh wait, that was just me today?) you dang sure won't like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist