what i'm loving wednesday




What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm not even positive that this link up is still active, but alas....I'm doing it anyway! What I'm Loving Wednesday!

[ONE]
Wintertime activities. Its cold, its dark. Its important to find something to stay active in the winter and I learned to ski last year, so this year I'm honing my skills on my sticks and I'm keeping my snowboard waxed for the big dump that has yet to come.


[TWO]
Butternut squash. Random you say? I concur. I went to the grocery store tonight, on a mission for avocados, which were way over ripe and $1.50 each.....the perfect replacement? A butternut squash. I put a tiny bit of butter with canola oil and Splenda brown sugar blend....even the dog was beggin' for some veggies!

 

[THREE]
Pull-up assist. I know, I know the word assist is in there. I can do a total of 1 pull-up.....on a good day. BUT, with the assist I can do nearly all of them and I feel like a badass. Plus I feel like if I do more than one assisted I'm getting stronger faster than doing 1 real pull-up.
 

[FOUR]
Shades of Blue. I miss SOA and The Following more than one should miss TV shows, but I think I've found an acceptable replacement. Jennifer Lopez, dirty cops, FBI informants. I'll watch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist