In 2015 [first quarter update]


I can't believe we are almost a quarter of the way through 2015 all ready! Time flies when you are having fun they say.

1. 12 months, 12 massages (3/12)
I'm well on my way to meeting this goal. I've even surprised myself at how much benefit I've felt from regular massage. I've all but given up the chiropractor and my back, neck and legs feel much better. I truly believe that massage is a great addition to a healthy lifestyle.
2. Yearly savings goal
Not going so great since Loretta came to live with me......better get back on track on this one.
3. Territorial Prison Museum
I am going to the Wyoming Bankers Conference in May and this little gem is on the agenda! YAY!
4. Glow-in-the-dark Golf Tournament
5. Soldier's Angel
6. Goal Weight
I'm back on track and currently about 2.5 lbs away from my goal and that awesome Bob Berg ring that Tylie said she would bribe award me with when I hit my goal weight.
7. Complete Les Mills Pump
I've got 1 week left on this one. I've LOVED this program and am probably going to keep with it for a while longer before shipping it down to CO for Assistant Pack Leader to give it a try.
8. Mountain Bike Trip
9. Maui, Hawaii
10. Palisade Wine Biking Tour
This girls weekend is booked...we are still recruiting more participants so if you are interested give me a jingle. Its looking to be a fun weekend and I'm excited for an unconventional tour of the vineyards.
11.* Donate 100 Charity Miles (16/100)
16.071 miles completed so far. Its been cold and I think this will really pick up once spring gets here. Tylie loves getting out and going for a jog/walk and I'm really going to be putting some miles on the mountain bike this year, so this one should be an "easy" one.
 

Comments

  1. Okay, first off, this is awesome! You're doing really well o your goals and I"m impressed!

    Second, who is Loretta?

    Third, where's my friend Barn by Bryan?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

WILW: laugh 'til it hurts

Painting with a twist