resolution-ing in 2018 [5]



I just wanna go on more adventures.


Fishing...not so much, I'm the one that won't be caught with a rod and without a book....just in case. Now catching? Count me in!


My 30-something 29th birthday fell on a Thursday this year. Repeat after me...lame! I desperately wanted a reason NOT to go to work on my birthday well because its my birthday and I shouldn't have to go to work, so when I got invited to go fishing, I grabbed my book and I went!


Turns out, not a page was read and even though it was a little chilly it was a super fun day! I jokingly said all I wanted for my 29th birthday was to catch a 29 lb fish....check!




Everything we caught was 20+ lbs and I insisted on pictures with every single one of them, even the "babies". While I'm not too shabby at reeling 'em in....my actual setting the hook and catching could use some work.


We polished off my birthday with some bowling......where I got one strike....the very first frame. They were scared for a while, until my true bowling skills showed up after that. Junk food was had by all, followed by a belly ache for me., but I wouldn't trade any of it!


I had a great birthday and was blown away by the number of texts, messages, snaps, calls and gifts that I received on my birthday. I have the best friends and family ever!!! Bring on another year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh How Pinteresting - yard ideas

Painting with a twist

it's a wrap: 2016 goals